It's about more than education
We aim to provide a school which will enable us to:
Enhance the pupils' quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
Provide carefully differentiated learning experiences, both social and academic, appropriate to age, ability and needs.
Provide opportunities for every individual in the school community to develop their potential.
Openly acknowledge and celebrate success.
Empower pupils to be active participants in helping to create an interesting and stimulating environment, which they value and enjoy.
Become a resource base which is valued by other schools and the community.
Promote a positive self image free from prejudice and stereotypes.
Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
Adopt a philosophy to change, which ensures growth and vision.
- Lynda Harris - Headteacher/SENCO
- Oscar Sanders - Deputy Headteacher
- Andrea Atkins - Assistant Headteacher, Curriculum
- Katherine Peck - Assistant Headteacher -T&L/Personal Development
- Charlotte Finning - Safeguarding and Attendance Lead
- Robert Brooks - Chair of the Academy Council
Wandle Valley Academy offers outreach to support schools with pupils in the area of Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). Wandle Valley Academy offers a bespoke programme designed to engage a range of pupils within appropriate education. Schools can contact Wandle Valley Academy for further information and to enquire about the Outreach Service We provide.
- Apprenticeship placements for Teaching Assistants
- Teacher Training Placements from St Mary's
Support our Schools
It doesn't cost you a penny extra. When you shop the easyfundraising way with one of our 3,066 shops and sites they give us a commission for your purchase. We turn that into a donation and give it to your good cause. Click the logo below to access our EasyFundraing page.